Why to Buy?
Features and Technology
- Same high grade steel found in all Nippon Shafts. Ensures consistent performance.
- Softer butt section with a longer stiffer tip section to help create a softer feel while keeping controllability.
- Mid-low launch characteristic; slightly lower than the NS PRO950.
- Long stiff tip section enhances workability for the lower handicap players.
Why Buy From Jeff Shuster Golf?
• Competitive pricing
• Fast dependable service
• Complete selection of available product on the market
• Guaranteed built to requested specifications
• Over 20 years’ experience
• Unparalleled reputation
All of our products carry the original manufacturer’s warranty.
We do not accept returns on custom club orders as each club is constructed according to your specific requests.
We will accept returns and exchanges on orders that are delivered that are different from that which was originally ordered.
Cancellation requests will be accepted up to 5 days from the original order date and will incur a 10% restocking fee.