Product Description Why to Buy? Warranty Return Policy
The second installment in Diamana™ 5th Generation is here with Diamana™ PD. In a continuing effort to offer the best fitting experience possible, Diamana™ PD shafts use Consistent Feel Design™ to minimize variance in butt OD, weight and balance point through the entire range – from 40R2 to 80TX. Offering the same “seamless” fitting experience as Diamana™ TB, the Diamana™ PD shafts feel more active in the hands with a stronger, stiffer tip to promote a lower-launching ball flight. Constructed using our exclusive dual-phase XLINK™ Tech Resin System, high modulus MR70, and Boron fiber to create a powerful profile with a smooth feel that remains stable throughout the swing.
Key features include:
• Diamana™ PD brings a lower launching profile to the 5th Generation family
• Designed to be more active in the handle vs. TB w/ stiffer middle and tip section
• Lower torque to produce a flatter, lower spinning launch
• Features Consistent Feel Design™ to minimize variance in butt OD, weight, and balance point
• Massive range of weights and flexes from 40R2 to 80TX, with options for every player
• Constructed with our XLINK™ Tech Resin System, MR70 and boron fiber infused hybrid prepreg
Who it’s best for? Diamana™ PD-Series is ideal for players seeking lower flight, stiffer tip while retaining maximum feel and responsiveness.
Why Buy From Jeff Shuster Golf?
• Competitive pricing • Fast dependable service • Complete selection of available product on the market • Guaranteed built to requested specifications • Over 20 years’ experience • Unparalleled reputation
All of our products carry the original manufacturer’s warranty.
We do not accept returns on custom club orders as each club is constructed according to your specific requests. We will accept returns and exchanges on orders that are delivered that are different from that which was originally ordered. Cancellation requests will be accepted up to 5 days from the original order date and will incur a 10% restocking fee.