Why to Buy?
Graphite Design Tour XC – designed to provide Xtra Carry distance. Designed and manufactured at the Graphite Design Japan factory headquarters, the new Tour AD VR wood shafts are dark blue with white and silver accents and are finished with a matte clear coat.
The Tour AD XC shaft profile is soft in the butt section, stiff in the center section and has a stiff tip to promote low/mid launch angle and low spin with the ball. The Tour AD XC also utilizes the brand new TORAYCA® M40X carbon-fiber pre-preg in the Mid to Tip Section of the shaft as well as the TORAYCA T1100G carbon-fiber pre-preg with NANOALLOY technology in the tip section of the shaft for unrivaled shaft stability and precise ball control without the loss of the exceptional feel that Graphite Design shafts are so well known for.
• Utilizes the brand new TORAYCA®M40X carbon fiber pre-preg in the mid to tip section with NANOALLOY® technology in the tip section of the shaft for unrivaled shaft stability and precise ball control
• Shaft profile is designed with a softer butt section, a stiff center section and a stiff tip section to promote a low launch angle and low spin
• Delivers the exceptional feel that Graphite Design shafts are known for, while providing the “Xtra Carry” needed to optimize distance
Why Buy From Jeff Shuster Golf?
• Competitive pricing
• Fast dependable service
• Complete selection of available product on the market
• Guaranteed built to requested specifications
• Over 20 years’ experience
• Unparalleled reputation
All of our products carry the original manufacturer’s warranty.
We do not accept returns on custom club orders as each club is constructed according to your specific requests.
We will accept returns and exchanges on orders that are delivered that are different from that which was originally ordered.
Cancellation requests will be accepted up to 5 days from the original order date and will incur a 10% restocking fee.